2PM THE WELLDIGGERS
3PM ESQUELA JR.
4PM EMPIRE OF LIGHT
5-6pm Nathan Carter's Famous BBQ Dinner in the Orchard with music by JOHN HOUSHMAND & ERIC BALL
In the barn:
6pm DARIA GRACE & THE PRE-WAR PONIES
7pm BUTCH & THE ELEVATERS (yes, it's spelled like that!)
8pm THE STONE COYOTES
9:15pm THE YAYHOOS
11pm THE COLLEGE FARM
ONLINE ADVANCE PURCHASE PRICING
Your donation for Livestock Foundation includes all this incredible live music, BBQ dinner and Livestock commemorative cup!
17 and under $10
Under 5 Free
TICKETS PURCHASED AT THE GATE ARE $35 ADULT/$15 FOR 17 AND UNDER.
Please bring a side dish or dessert to pass and BYOB.
Face painting for the kiddies! (free)
Henna Tattoos by Island Girl Henna for all! (designs begin at $5)
Please visit our website for directions, accommodation information and more information. www.livestockmusic.com
- Park in the hayfield.
- Camping is welcome and encouraged. Please do not drive if you plan to drink. There is no fee to camp.
- No smoking allowed in the barn.
- No climbing on stone terraces or waterfall features.
- Please use porta-potties near the barn. Do not use inside facilities.
- Kids are a welcome part of the party, but must be under parents' supervision at all times. No one under age 21 may be admitted without a parent or guardian.
- No ATVs.
- No dogs.
- Obey the party!